1:1 BYOD Program
Students are entitled to connect one device only to the College computer network. Please discuss which device is most appropriate. Insurance for the device regarding loss, theft or damage is the responsibility of the owner.
School Technicians will support students in connecting to wifi and network resources only. Any technical support required for software, operating system and hardware errors is the student’s responsibility.
For device purchasing options please see our ‘School Locker” website:
The Apple iPad is the required device.
Below are the model’s which have the minimum recommended hardware specifications. Older devices and models are not guaranteed to be compatible with our network or the applications required for our curriculum.
- iPad Mini 4 (RRP $579 – 128Gb storage)
- The new iPad (RRP $469 – 32Gb storage)
- iPad Pro (RRP $979 – 64Gb storage)
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) For Year 10
The Apple iPad is the recommended device
- iPad Mini 4
- The new iPad
- iPad Pro
These should all be running IOS 11.
Windows or Mac Devices are acceptable but must have:
- Up to date anti virus software
- Up to date operating system
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- MacOS 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) For Years 11-12
In addition to all of the above, Year 10 requirements & recommendations:
- Year 11 & 12 students are allowed to use an iPhone as their chosen device.